Computer, eWaste, & Electronics Recycling in Lynwood, WA
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
E-waste, or electronic waste, is one of the fastest-growing waste streams in the world. It can be anything from a broken cell phone to an old computer. This increasingly problematic form of waste does not biodegrade like other materials, and it often contains harmful chemicals and metals. This results in serious environmental and health risks that impact our communities and the health of our planet overall.
At R3eWaste, we work to provide safe and responsible e-waste recycling services to residents and businesses in Lynnwood, Washington. We understand that not everyone knows how to recycle their old electronics, which is a major barrier to proper recycling. With our Gig Harbor e-waste recycling services and drop-off curbside options, we make it easy and convenient for you to recycle your old electronics safely and responsibly.
The r3e Waste Process
The R3eWaste Process
As society advances and gives us more and more gadgets, the amount of e-waste we produce continues to grow. Here are some of the most common items that qualify for our e-waste recycling program:
- Computers and computer monitors
- Cell phones
- Electronics cords and cables
- Audio equipment
- Video equipment
- Gaming consoles
What Makes R3eWaste’s E-Waste Program Stand Out From the Competition?
No electronic recycling company in Lynnwood does it quite like R3eWaste. We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing safe and responsible e-waste recycling services to our local community of homeowners and business leaders.
Some key things that set us apart include:
- We provide a convenient e-waste recycling collection service for residents and businesses that does not charge a pickup fee.
- We welcome any type of e-waste, from small home appliances to large commercial electronics.
- We provide total transparency in our recycling process, allowing customers to track all of their assets on our inventory management system.
- We recycle all the materials we collect, which helps minimize environmental impact.
- We are committed to upholding the highest standards of environmental responsibility and safety in our e-waste recycling processes.
- We are a locally owned and operated business, and we are committed to helping our community become more environmentally responsible.
These merely touch upon some of the ways that R3eWaste sets itself apart from the competition. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our e-waste recycling services and make it easier for our community to recycle responsibly.
We provide a free and convenient electronics recycling collection service for residents, and large and small businesses in Lynnwood, Washington. We are known for no pickup fees, no hidden charges, and same-day service. We safely disassemble any device we receive and recycle the parts and materials, ensuring your data is securely destroyed in our recycling center during the process.
We sort and weigh all of the e-waste we collect to ensure that we are recycling as much material as possible, like scrap metal or Styrofoam. This allows us to recycle valuable electronic waste and keep them out of our landfills.
We erase all of the data on hard drives and other electronic media to protect your privacy. Our 4-step process is the most secure and reliable way to erase data from electronic devices. We offer a certificate of data destruction for each device we erase.
Determine value and share
We determine the value of each device we recycle and offer you a fair price for your old electronics. We then share the proceeds of our recycling efforts back to you as a token of our appreciation for making the world a greener place.
Computers, servers, laptops, tablets, notebooks, I-Pads and all computing devices
Computer peripherals such as keyboards, cords, wires, cables and computer mice
Cell phones and telephones
Printers, scanners, fax machines
Medical and laboratory equipment
Data center technology
Flat screen computer monitors
Ink cartridges and toner cartridges
Copiers (stand-alone) – Charged applied based onsize
Printers – Charged applied based on size
Hand-held electronic devices
Stereos and speakers
Batteries – Rechargeable only to include: Sealed lead acid/computer back-up batteries
Battery backup systems
Cameras and all video cameras
Computer game assemblies
Specialized electronic equipment
And much, much MORE!
Unacceptable Materials List
PCB’s (ballast, transformers, capacitors, etc.)
Explosives (ammunition, firearms)
Non-electronic scrap materials (tires, office waste, etc.)
Household hazardous materials (paints, oil, etc.)
Corrosives (car batteries)
Compressed gas cylinders
Mercury switches/liquid mercury
Household appliances (blow dryers, toasters, stoves, etc.)
Hazardous/contaminated medical equipment
What Is Your Zero Landfill Policy?
R3eWaste is proud to have a zero-landfill policy. This means that we recycle or reuse all of the materials we collect, which helps minimize environmental impact across Washington state. We accomplish this by working closely with recyclers who have the ability to recycle or reuse all of the materials in electronic waste. This allows us to recycle everything from plastic and metal to glass and circuit boards. It’s important to us that we do our part to help preserve the environment, and our zero-landfill policy is one way we can do that. We encourage everyone to recycle their e-waste responsibly and help us make the type of difference that we know is possible.
What Are the Risks of Not Recycling E-Waste?
The risks of not recycling e-waste are many and varied. Here are just a few of the most pressing:
- E-waste is full of harmful toxins and hazardous waste that can leach into the soil and water supply if not handled properly.
- Contains valuable resources like gold, silver, and copper that can be reused for new electronics if recycled properly.
- Takes up valuable space in landfills, causing them to fill up more quickly and create environmental hazards.
- Is a major contributor to global warming, and recycling can help mitigate this problem.
- E-waste is combustible, which can lead to fires if not recycled properly.
The risks of not recycling e-waste are clear, and we all must do our part to recycle responsibly. R3eWaste is here to help make that process as easy and convenient as possible. Contact us today and let’s get started.