ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY POLICY
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components, and materials – with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors - using a “reuse, recover, recycle” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
- R3EWaste, LLC is committed to providing the highest quality recycling of non-ferrous and precious metals in a manner protective of the environment and worker health and safety.
- R3EWaste, LLC is committed to the prevention of pollution and the prevention of injury and ill health.
- R3EWaste, LLC is committed to managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover and recycle hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- R3EWaste, LLC is committed to managing Focus Materials outlined in the Responsible Recycling (“R2”) Standard with due diligence to protect our environment.
- R3EWaste, LLC is committed to continuous improvement in EH&S management and performance achieved through monitoring and rigorous evaluation.
- R3EWaste, LLC is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing EH&S objectives.
- R3EWaste, LLC is committed to complying with all legal and other requirements.
- R3EWaste, LLC is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy to our employees and all persons working under our control, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.