Convenient TV, Computer, and Electronics Recycling
R3eWaste is an R2 and RIOS certified electronics recycler. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our zero-landfill policy. Based in Phoenix, AZ and Austin, TX, we support clients valley-wide and across the country. You can schedule a pickup or you can drop off at our central location.
We work with both commercial and residential customers where we recycle everything from televisions, laptops, and phones to entire racks of data center equipment. If you have electronics that you need to recycle, we are your one-stop provider.
Secure Data Destruction
Laptops, desktops, copiers, and some printers contain hard drives. And a lot of your other electronic devices like phones and tablets store your personal data on flash media. Our certified data destruction process ensures that your private information remains private.
Some of the Electronic Equipment that We Recycle
· Computers, servers, laptops, tablets, notebooks,I-Pads and all computing devices
· Computer peripherals such as keyboards, cords,wires, cables and computer mice
· Cell phones and telephones
· Printers, scanners, fax machines
· Medical and Laboratory Equipment
· Data Center Technology
· Flat screen computer monitors
· CRT computer monitors (intact) – Charge applied based on size
· Ink cartridges and toner cartridges
· Copiers (stand-alone) – Charged applied based onsize
· Printers – Charged applied based on size
· Hand-held Electronic Devices
· Solar Panels
· Stereos and speakers
· Batteries – Rechargeable only to include: Sealed Lead Acid/computer back-up batteries
· Battery backup systems
· Televisions – newer, flat panel LED and LCD
· Televisions – CRT (non-broken and intact) -Charge applied based on size
· TV satellite equipment
· Cameras and all video cameras
· Computer game assemblies
· CD players
· DVD players
· Specialized electronic equipment
· Rear Projection TV’s – Charge applied based on size
· We even recycle fluorescent light bulbs
· And much, much MORE!
Unfortunately, we CAN NOT accept refrigerators, microwave ovens, or any other kitchen appliances.
If you have a question about our ability to recycle your devices, or to schedule a pickup, please contact us today!